24 Shouts - 401,998 Scrobbles
Daniel Bélanger (born in Montreal, 1962) is a French Canadian musician and singer. He is considered as one of the best Québécois songwriter and singer of the 90s. Most of his music is inspired by alternative rock, folk and electronic music. In 1983, he founded the band Humphrey Salade with Eric Maier, Norman Lachance and Jean Gauvin. Unfortunately, timing was not right and the band never recorded.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ensorcelée - (4:12) - 514 plays
- Intouchable et immortel - (7:56) - 376 plays
- La folie en quatre - (3:55) - 525 plays
- Sèche tes pleurs - (2:38) - 477 plays
- Rêver mieux - (3:19) - 395 plays
- Les deux printemps - (3:14) - 466 plays
- Dans un spoutnik - (5:35) - 392 plays
- Opium - (4:39) - 419 plays
- Fous n'importe où - (3:59) - 338 plays
- Te quitter - (3:48) - 380 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online