24 Shouts - 411,406 Scrobbles
Daniel Bélanger (born in Montreal, 1962) is a French Canadian musician and singer. He is considered as one of the best Québécois songwriter and singer of the 90s. Most of his music is inspired by alternative rock, folk and electronic music. In 1983, he founded the band Humphrey Salade with Eric Maier, Norman Lachance and Jean Gauvin. Unfortunately, timing was not right and the band never recorded.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ensorcelée - (4:12) - 455 plays
- Sèche tes pleurs - (2:38) - 489 plays
- Les deux printemps - (3:14) - 416 plays
- Intouchable et immortel - (7:56) - 381 plays
- La folie en quatre - (3:55) - 504 plays
- Rêver mieux - (3:19) - 421 plays
- Dans un spoutnik - (5:35) - 445 plays
- Opium - (4:39) - 378 plays
- Te quitter - (3:48) - 446 plays
- Fous n'importe où - (3:59) - 471 plays