23 Shouts - 374,571 Scrobbles
Daniel Bélanger (born in Montreal, 1962) is a French Canadian musician and singer. He is considered as one of the best Québécois songwriter and singer of the 90s. Most of his music is inspired by alternative rock, folk and electronic music. In 1983, he founded the band Humphrey Salade with Eric Maier, Norman Lachance and Jean Gauvin. Unfortunately, timing was not right and the band never recorded.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- La folie en quatre - (3:55) - 404 plays
- Les deux printemps - (3:14) - 415 plays
- Dans un spoutnik - (5:35) - 383 plays
- Fous n'importe où - (3:59) - 318 plays
- Sèche tes pleurs - (2:38) - 374 plays
- Intouchable et immortel - (7:56) - 304 plays
- Rêver mieux - (3:19) - 351 plays
- Te quitter - (3:48) - 325 plays
- Opium - (4:39) - 340 plays
- Dis tout sans rien dire - (3:23) - 327 plays