23 Shouts - 352,696 Scrobbles
Daniel Bélanger (born in Montreal, 1962) is a French Canadian musician and singer. He is considered as one of the best Québécois songwriter and singer of the 90s. Most of his music is inspired by alternative rock, folk and electronic music. In 1983, he founded the band Humphrey Salade with Eric Maier, Norman Lachance and Jean Gauvin. Unfortunately, timing was not right and the band never recorded.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sèche tes pleurs - (4:22) - 500 plays
- La folie en quatre - (3:58) - 527 plays
- Dans un spoutnik - (5:35) - 431 plays
- Les deux printemps - (3:47) - 570 plays
- Rêver mieux - (3:19) - 402 plays
- Fous n'importe où - (3:59) - 338 plays
- Opium - (4:39) - 441 plays
- Te quitter - (3:48) - 332 plays
- Intouchable et immortel - (7:56) - 311 plays
- Dis tout sans rien dire - (3:23) - 271 plays