23 Shouts - 367,623 Scrobbles
Daniel Bélanger (born in Montreal, 1962) is a French Canadian musician and singer. He is considered as one of the best Québécois songwriter and singer of the 90s. Most of his music is inspired by alternative rock, folk and electronic music. In 1983, he founded the band Humphrey Salade with Eric Maier, Norman Lachance and Jean Gauvin. Unfortunately, timing was not right and the band never recorded.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Les deux printemps - (3:14) - 763 plays
- La folie en quatre - (3:55) - 452 plays
- Sèche tes pleurs - (2:38) - 546 plays
- Fous n'importe où - (3:59) - 345 plays
- Rêver mieux - (3:19) - 361 plays
- Intouchable et immortel - (7:56) - 330 plays
- Dans un spoutnik - (5:35) - 344 plays
- Opium - (4:39) - 330 plays
- Dis tout sans rien dire - (3:23) - 335 plays
- Te quitter - (3:48) - 318 plays