23 Shouts - 378,800 Scrobbles
Daniel Bélanger (born in Montreal, 1962) is a French Canadian musician and singer. He is considered as one of the best Québécois songwriter and singer of the 90s. Most of his music is inspired by alternative rock, folk and electronic music. In 1983, he founded the band Humphrey Salade with Eric Maier, Norman Lachance and Jean Gauvin. Unfortunately, timing was not right and the band never recorded.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- La folie en quatre - (3:55) - 401 plays
- Les deux printemps - (3:14) - 434 plays
- Sèche tes pleurs - (2:38) - 390 plays
- Fous n'importe où - (3:59) - 313 plays
- Dans un spoutnik - (5:35) - 422 plays
- Rêver mieux - (3:19) - 366 plays
- Intouchable et immortel - (7:56) - 305 plays
- Opium - (4:39) - 344 plays
- Te quitter - (3:48) - 334 plays
- Dis tout sans rien dire - (3:23) - 327 plays