24 Shouts - 397,459 Scrobbles
Daniel Bélanger (born in Montreal, 1962) is a French Canadian musician and singer. He is considered as one of the best Québécois songwriter and singer of the 90s. Most of his music is inspired by alternative rock, folk and electronic music. In 1983, he founded the band Humphrey Salade with Eric Maier, Norman Lachance and Jean Gauvin. Unfortunately, timing was not right and the band never recorded.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ensorcelée - (4:12) - 394 plays
- Sèche tes pleurs - (2:38) - 538 plays
- Intouchable et immortel - (7:56) - 345 plays
- La folie en quatre - (3:55) - 554 plays
- Les deux printemps - (3:14) - 612 plays
- Dans un spoutnik - (5:35) - 401 plays
- Rêver mieux - (3:19) - 373 plays
- Te quitter - (3:48) - 359 plays
- Fous n'importe où - (3:59) - 418 plays
- Opium - (4:39) - 482 plays