17 Shouts - 55,877 Scrobbles
Having been exposed to a range of music genres as a child, ranging from 60s and 70s Motown and Stax records, to Chicago Blues, and being encouraged by her father to start gigging the local pub circuit whilst still in her early teens, it was clear to see that Dani Wilde was already well on her way to becoming somewhat of a special talent. When asked what made Dani decide to become a blues singer she replied "Well, when I was 14...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mississippi Kisses - (3:28) - 865 plays
- Don't Go Making Me Cry - (3:30) - 281 plays
- Shine - (4:44) - 253 plays
- Heal My Blues - (2:47) - 189 plays
- I Put a Spell On You - (7:31) - 235 plays
- Who's Loving You - (4:37) - 182 plays
- Red Blooded Woman - (3:54) - 176 plays
- I Love You More Than I Hate Myself - (5:45) - 249 plays
- Some Kinda Crazy - (5:20) - 198 plays
- people like you - (3:03) - 132 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online