19 Shouts - 43,994 Scrobbles
Having been exposed to a range of music genres as a child, ranging from 60s and 70s Motown and Stax records, to Chicago Blues, and being encouraged by her father to start gigging the local pub circuit whilst still in her early teens, it was clear to see that Dani Wilde was already well on her way to becoming somewhat of a special talent. When asked what made Dani decide to become a blues singer she replied "Well, when I was 14...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Shine - (4:44) - 304 plays
- Miss You - (5:12) - 324 plays
- Some Kinda Crazy - (5:20) - 256 plays
- Mississippi Kisses - (3:28) - 317 plays
- Red Blooded Woman - (3:54) - 246 plays
- Don't Go Making Me Cry - (3:30) - 264 plays
- How Do You Do It - (4:36) - 194 plays
- Where Blue Begins - (4:27) - 189 plays
- I Don't Even Care - (5:23) - 156 plays
- Don't Give Up On Me - (4:56) - 170 plays