38 Shouts - 409,661 Scrobbles
Dani Siciliano is a London, UK singer / clarinettist / producer, who - prior notoriety as Matthew Herbert's key collaborator - played with jazz combos, in addition to DJing in San Francisco clubs. A meeting with Herbert resulted in the two working together and eventually marrying; it's Siciliano's voice that graces the likes of "Going Round," "Leave Me Now," and "Suddenly" -- three of Herbert's most successful and original dancefloor-oriented singles. Other outside collaborations with Brooks and fellow Herbert accomplice Phil Parnell were sprinkled throughout the early 2000s.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Come as You Are - (5:12) - 1,404 plays
- Extra Ordinary - (4:48) - 632 plays
- Same - (9:10) - 600 plays
- Walk the Line - (3:43) - 381 plays
- Red - (4:01) - 394 plays
- One String - (2:00) - 307 plays
- Slappers - (3:40) - 350 plays
- Be My Producer - (3:59) - 370 plays
- Frozen - (5:01) - 252 plays
- They Can Wait - (4:50) - 259 plays