1,160 Shouts - 1,153,895 Scrobbles
Dangerous Muse are an american electropop duo based in New York. The duo comprises vocalist Mike Furey and keyboardist/programmer Tom Napack, often depicted using a keytar. Though the pair identify as gay, they wish to portray a new all-inclusive "ambisexual" dimension (though not bisexual). The duo originally met in 2003 through a mutual friend during the production of The Who's Tommy at Fordham University in New York. Furey had the idea to write a song about a girl who liked him. This marked the beginnings of Dangerous Muse with their first single, The Rejection.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Want It All - (3:36) - 2,250 plays
- Give Me Danger - (4:00) - 1,137 plays
- The Rejection - (3:55) - 926 plays
- Homewrecker - (3:50) - 755 plays
- Fame Kills - (6:52) - 624 plays
- I Can't Help It - (4:37) - 639 plays
- Apart - (4:09) - 466 plays
- Mr. Strangelove - (5:33) - 320 plays
- In This Town - (4:01) - 242 plays
- Brother - (3:51) - 285 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online