1,445 Shouts - 3,092,613 Scrobbles
There is more than one artist with this name: 1) Danger is an electronic music artist from Lyon, France. Danger (Franck Rivoire) takes 80s action-film sounds into mysterious territories: a landscape that belongs equally in an Amiga video game as a fictional animated film, perhaps involving explorers deep in South American jungles stumbling upon the colossal, obsidian pyramid pictured in his artwork. Previously released on the Ekler'o'shock label, Danger is now released through 1789 Records. Franck Rivoire is also part of the project Sunset, along with Raphaël Siboni.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- 88:88 - (5:37) - 21,474 plays
- 11h30 - (2:44) - 14,585 plays
- 4h30 - (4:31) - 13,374 plays
- 1:42 - (4:53) - 6,778 plays
- 1:30 - (3:40) - 6,462 plays
- 1:13 - (3:48) - 6,557 plays
- 1:09 - (5:13) - 5,202 plays
- 07:46 - (5:39) - 3,796 plays
- 4:30 - (4:30) - 4,657 plays
- 00:01 (feat. Vyle) - (5:24) - 2,310 plays