1,445 Shouts - 3,068,350 Scrobbles
There is more than one artist with this name: 1) Danger is an electronic music artist from Lyon, France. Danger (Franck Rivoire) takes 80s action-film sounds into mysterious territories: a landscape that belongs equally in an Amiga video game as a fictional animated film, perhaps involving explorers deep in South American jungles stumbling upon the colossal, obsidian pyramid pictured in his artwork. Previously released on the Ekler'o'shock label, Danger is now released through 1789 Records. Franck Rivoire is also part of the project SUNSET, along with Raphaël Siboni.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- 88:88 - (5:37) - 18,787 plays
- 11h30 - (2:44) - 18,224 plays
- 4h30 - (4:31) - 15,783 plays
- 1:42 - (4:53) - 8,211 plays
- 1:30 - (3:40) - 7,937 plays
- 1:13 - (3:48) - 7,644 plays
- 1:09 - (5:13) - 6,521 plays
- 07:46 - (5:39) - 4,264 plays
- 4:30 - (4:30) - 4,967 plays
- 11h30 (DatA Remix) - (4:30) - 2,586 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online