1,448 Shouts - 3,104,894 Scrobbles
There is more than one artist with this name: 1) Danger is an electronic music artist from Lyon, France. Danger (Franck Rivoire) takes 80s action-film sounds into mysterious territories: a landscape that belongs equally in an Amiga video game as a fictional animated film, perhaps involving explorers deep in South American jungles stumbling upon the colossal, obsidian pyramid pictured in his artwork. Previously released on the Ekler'o'shock label, Danger is now released through 1789 Records. Franck Rivoire is also part of the project Sunset, along with Raphaël Siboni.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- 88:88 - (5:37) - 20,199 plays
- 11h30 - (2:44) - 11,791 plays
- 4h30 - (4:31) - 10,813 plays
- 1:42 - (4:53) - 5,144 plays
- 1:30 - (3:40) - 4,806 plays
- 1:13 - (3:48) - 4,990 plays
- 07:46 - (5:39) - 3,253 plays
- 4:30 - (4:30) - 4,027 plays
- 1:09 - (5:13) - 3,839 plays
- 00:01 (feat. Vyle) - (5:24) - 2,042 plays