155 Shouts - 1,464,845 Scrobbles
Danger Radio is an alternative dance-rock band from Everett, Washington (also known for producing bands like Dumt, Bigtop, and Sabre). Using strong influences from modern rock and dance music from the 80s, Danger Radio has a style that blends funk with modern emo rock. Their music tends to be bass-centric, and fast paced similar to artists such as Hellogoodbye, PlayRadioPlay!, and Hot Hot Heat; while they are lyrically more closely oriented to bands such as The Rocket Summer, This Providence, and Daphne Loves Derby.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsLife line, call in the calvery
Tonight you're making it so hard to breathe
Every time you wrap your arms around me
Break down, girl, you know I'm feeling you
There's no sound except for when our bodies move
- LyricsThe boys tell me to be careful.
Girls can't save you, you're in trouble.
Never did listen that well,
Always quick to kiss and tell.
Finding comfort in the distance,
- Alive For the First Time - (3:26) - 1,182 plays
- LyricsEverything you thought you wanted
Everything you thought you'd need
Came along, and brought you down
And now youre left alone crying
They always seem to say the sweetest things
- Used And Abused - (3:42) - 1,306 plays
- So Far Gone - (3:24) - 901 plays
- Another Lesson In Love - (3:03) - 947 plays
- Broken Man - (3:39) - 725 plays
- Things - (3:02) - 571 plays
- Your Kind (Speak to Me) - (3:24) - 587 plays