0 Shouts - 5,306,295 Scrobbles
Brian Joseph Burton, better known by his stage name Danger Mouse, (born July 29, 1977 in White Plains, New York) is an American artist and producer. He came to prominence in 2004 when he released The Grey Album, which combined a cappellas from Jay-Z's The Black Album with instrumentals from the album The Beatles (also known as The White Album).Read More...
He formed Gnarls Barkley with Cee Lo Green and produced their albums St. Elsewhere and The Odd Couple. He produced the second Gorillaz album, 2005's Demon Days, as well as The Black Keys' acclaimed Attack & Release and Beck's 2008 record, Modern Guilt. He has been nominated for a Grammy Award in the Producer of the Year category. In addition, Burton worked with rapper MF DOOM as DANGERDOOM, and released the albums The Mouse and the Mask and Occult Hymn.
Danger Mouse and Sparklehorse present Dark Night of the Soul is his collaboration with Sparklehorse, David Lynch and a diverse cast of vocalists.
Broken Bells (formed in 2009) is his collaboration with James Mercer of the shins.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- 99 Problems - 304,539 plays
- Justify My Thug - 216,575 plays
- Encore - 289,914 plays
- Public Service Announcement - 274,985 plays
- What More Can I Say - 269,504 plays
- December 4th - 253,529 plays
- Dirt Off Your Shoulder - 244,347 plays
- My 1st Song - 165,885 plays
- Change Clothes - 200,602 plays
- Moment of Clarity - 190,121 plays