Danger Mouse & Daniele Luppi
250 Shouts - 2,859,330 Scrobbles
American producer Danger Mouse and the Italian film composer Daniele Luppi released in 2011 a spaghetti western-inspired album titled Rome with vocals by Jack White and Norah Jones. It was recorded during sporadic sessions over a five-year period at Rome's Forum Studios and was inspired by the film soundtrack work of Ennio Morricone. The instrumentation was done mainly by musicians who played on the original Ennio Morricone scores.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Morning Fog (interlude) - (0:38) - 15,254 plays
- The Gambling Priest - (2:03) - 15,434 plays
- Roman Blue - (3:13) - 14,712 plays
- Her Hollow Ways (interlude) - (0:57) - 15,299 plays
- The World (Interlude) - (1:02) - 14,204 plays
- The Matador Has Fallen - (1:46) - 13,878 plays
- Morning Fog - (2:06) - 13,946 plays
- Her Hollow Ways - (2:29) - 13,443 plays
- Black - (3:31) - 18,241 plays
- Two Against One - (2:21) - 16,204 plays