Danger Mouse & Daniele Luppi
255 Shouts - 3,265,028 Scrobbles
American producer Danger Mouse and the Italian film composer Daniele Luppi released in 2011 a spaghetti western-inspired album titled Rome with vocals by Jack White and Norah Jones. It was recorded during sporadic sessions over a five-year period at Rome's Forum Studios and was inspired by the film soundtrack work of Ennio Morricone. The instrumentation was done mainly by musicians who played on the original Ennio Morricone scores.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Black - (3:31) - 10,317 plays
- Two Against One - (2:21) - 7,774 plays
- The Gambling Priest - (2:03) - 6,737 plays
- Roman Blue - (3:13) - 6,486 plays
- Morning Fog (interlude) - (0:38) - 6,495 plays
- Her Hollow Ways (interlude) - (0:57) - 6,255 plays
- Morning Fog - (2:06) - 6,017 plays
- The Matador Has Fallen - (1:46) - 5,951 plays
- The World (Interlude) - (1:02) - 6,097 plays
- Her Hollow Ways - (2:29) - 5,861 plays