Danger Mouse & Daniele Luppi
254 Shouts - 3,063,803 Scrobbles
American producer Danger Mouse and the Italian film composer Daniele Luppi released in 2011 a spaghetti western-inspired album titled Rome with vocals by Jack White and Norah Jones. It was recorded during sporadic sessions over a five-year period at Rome's Forum Studios and was inspired by the film soundtrack work of Ennio Morricone. The instrumentation was done mainly by musicians who played on the original Ennio Morricone scores.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Black - (3:31) - 16,409 plays
- The Gambling Priest - (2:03) - 10,617 plays
- Her Hollow Ways (interlude) - (0:57) - 10,544 plays
- Morning Fog (interlude) - (0:38) - 10,320 plays
- Roman Blue - (3:13) - 10,344 plays
- Two Against One - (2:21) - 11,845 plays
- The World (Interlude) - (1:02) - 9,600 plays
- The Matador Has Fallen - (1:46) - 9,877 plays
- Morning Fog - (2:06) - 9,937 plays
- Her Hollow Ways - (2:29) - 9,904 plays