Danger Mouse & Daniele Luppi
255 Shouts - 3,312,079 Scrobbles
American producer Danger Mouse and the Italian film composer Daniele Luppi released in 2011 a spaghetti western-inspired album titled Rome with vocals by Jack White and Norah Jones. It was recorded during sporadic sessions over a five-year period at Rome's Forum Studios and was inspired by the film soundtrack work of Ennio Morricone. The instrumentation was done mainly by musicians who played on the original Ennio Morricone scores.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Black - (3:31) - 8,919 plays
- Two Against One - (2:21) - 6,858 plays
- The Gambling Priest - (2:03) - 5,770 plays
- Roman Blue - (3:13) - 5,442 plays
- Morning Fog (interlude) - (0:38) - 5,344 plays
- Her Hollow Ways (interlude) - (0:57) - 5,247 plays
- Morning Fog - (2:06) - 4,991 plays
- The Matador Has Fallen - (1:46) - 4,962 plays
- The World (Interlude) - (1:02) - 5,265 plays
- Her Hollow Ways - (2:29) - 4,747 plays