121 Shouts - 4,901,268 Scrobbles
Brian Joseph Burton, better known by his stage name Danger Mouse, (born July 29, 1977 in White Plains, New York) is an American artist and producer. He came to prominence in 2004 when he released The Grey Album, which combined a cappellas from Jay-Z's The Black Album with instrumentals from the album The Beatles (also known as The White Album). He formed Gnarls Barkley with Cee Lo Green and produced their albums St. Elsewhere and The Odd Couple. He produced the second Gorillaz album, 2005's Demon Days, as well as The Black Keys' acclaimed Attack & Release and Beck's 2008 record, Modern Guilt.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Two Against One - feat. Jack White - (2:21) - 25,844 plays
- Revenge - Feat. The Flaming Lips - (4:55) - 15,747 plays
- Black - feat. Norah Jones - (3:32) - 19,011 plays
- Season's Trees - feat. Norah Jones - (3:12) - 9,864 plays
- Little Girl - Feat. Julian Casablancas - (4:33) - 9,979 plays
- The Rose With The Broken Neck - feat. Jack White - (3:23) - 6,765 plays
- Theme Of ''Rome'' - (2:21) - 5,627 plays
- Morning Fog (Interlude) - (0:39) - 5,107 plays
- The Gambling Priest - (2:03) - 5,114 plays
- Roman Blue - (3:14) - 4,834 plays