Danger Is My Middle Name
56 Shouts - 270,751 Scrobbles
To stand out among the post-pop-punk excesses of the Chicago music scene, Craig Miller was told “You need a great story.” The story behind Danger Is My Middle Name is that there is no story. There is no meet-cute, no luck and no fairy tale. Their story is the story of countless bands -- they met, they wrote, they played -- and it worked. But unlike other bands, it continues to work. The lack of flash suits Miller (bass), Gabe Atkins (vocals, guitar) and William Cox (guitar) and their hardworking, no b.s. attitude.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Revenge On The Radio - (3:00) - 507 plays
- Sidecar One - (2:54) - 225 plays
- Here We Go - (3:15) - 228 plays
- Subject To Setback - (2:37) - 191 plays
- Give It Up - (3:10) - 167 plays
- Swing Away For Golden Days - (3:55) - 170 plays
- Sink or Swim - (2:40) - 100 plays
- Chi Town Saints - (2:40) - 125 plays
- Goodbye Skyline - (4:05) - 139 plays
- Home - (3:03) - 68 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online