Dance Hall Crashers
72 Shouts - 1,200,902 Scrobbles
Dance Hall Crashers came into existence after Tim Armstrong and Matt Freeman disbanded from the legendary ska-punk band Operation Ivy. Both departed soon after the Crashers' formation (and later reunited in Rancid), leaving vocalist Elyse Rogers and guitarist Jason Hammon to lead the band.
The Dance Hall Crashers recorded a few songs during their first year (these are featured on The Old Record), and in 1990, they made their most notable lineup change, adding second vocalist Karina Denike.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsLost again, somebody tell me how to get there
'Cause I can't take another handshake or another blank stare
Thought I knew what I had to do to get through to you
Guess your head is thicker than I thought
You know I am starting to think that it might be you
- LyricsYesterday the leaves were brown,
And I was wearing a big frown.
Because my lover left me for the girl,
That he had loved before.
The sky was cloudy then turned blue,
- LyricsIt feeds on every dream you've had
And lures you in, only to feel bad
That dull thud you've gotten used to
Is just her way of welcoming you
It never meant to kill you
- LyricsIt began with a mistake, I didn't know what was at stake
I realize I was to blame, I just want things to be the same
I'll be the first to apologize and I know these things take time
I think of you and I see red even though you were alright in bed
It's not that we don't get along, it's just that you were always wrong
- LyricsYou're the one I've been waiting on
What took you, what took you so long?
I'd just about given up on this
Oh yeah, oh yeah, don't you wish
That you could go and forget about me
- Othello - (3:35) - 845 plays
- Cricket - (3:38) - 914 plays
- Shelley - (3:11) - 790 plays
- My Problem - (2:31) - 758 plays
- Queen For A Day - (2:50) - 764 plays