18 Shouts - 90,378 Scrobbles
Dana Falconberry suffuses the majesty of nature in the orchestral pop-folk she elegantly crafts in Leelanau, her inaugural release for Oakland' Antenna Farm Records. Citing influences ranging from the prints of artist Gwen Frostic, the books of Willa Cather, and the stark, childs-eye beauty of the Swedish film Let The Right One In, Falconberry finds lyrical inspiration in her idyllic childhood retreats to the Great Lakes State’s Leelanau peninsula. The result is a set of eloquent verse reflecting upon the region to which she has returned almost every summer since she was born.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lake Charlevoix - (2:30) - 636 plays
- palmless - (4:06) - 777 plays
- Petoskey Stone - (5:13) - 425 plays
- Crooked River - (3:48) - 310 plays
- Seven Hills - (2:55) - 340 plays
- Birch Bark - (3:20) - 247 plays
- Please Sparrow - (3:12) - 210 plays
- Copperleaf - (3:26) - 155 plays
- Sturgeon Bay - (0:44) - 119 plays
- Sleeping Bear - (1:48) - 147 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online