18 Shouts - 84,780 Scrobbles
Dana Falconberry suffuses the majesty of nature in the orchestral pop-folk she elegantly crafts in Leelanau, her inaugural release for Oakland' Antenna Farm Records. Citing influences ranging from the prints of artist Gwen Frostic, the books of Willa Cather, and the stark, childs-eye beauty of the Swedish film Let The Right One In, Falconberry finds lyrical inspiration in her idyllic childhood retreats to the Great Lakes State’s Leelanau peninsula. The result is a set of eloquent verse reflecting upon the region to which she has returned almost every summer since she was born.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lake Charlevoix - (2:30) - 999 plays
- palmless - (4:06) - 1,190 plays
- Petoskey Stone - (5:13) - 656 plays
- Crooked River - (3:48) - 562 plays
- Birch Bark - (3:20) - 440 plays
- Seven Hills - (2:55) - 491 plays
- Please Sparrow - (3:12) - 391 plays
- Sleeping Bear - (1:48) - 281 plays
- Maple Leaf Red - (3:01) - 241 plays
- Copperleaf - (3:26) - 230 plays