18 Shouts - 88,049 Scrobbles
Dana Falconberry suffuses the majesty of nature in the orchestral pop-folk she elegantly crafts in Leelanau, her inaugural release for Oakland' Antenna Farm Records. Citing influences ranging from the prints of artist Gwen Frostic, the books of Willa Cather, and the stark, childs-eye beauty of the Swedish film Let The Right One In, Falconberry finds lyrical inspiration in her idyllic childhood retreats to the Great Lakes State’s Leelanau peninsula. The result is a set of eloquent verse reflecting upon the region to which she has returned almost every summer since she was born.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- palmless - (4:06) - 1,117 plays
- Lake Charlevoix - (2:30) - 740 plays
- Petoskey Stone - (5:13) - 546 plays
- Seven Hills - (2:55) - 482 plays
- Crooked River - (3:48) - 440 plays
- Birch Bark - (3:20) - 329 plays
- Please Sparrow - (3:12) - 304 plays
- Sleeping Bear - (1:48) - 211 plays
- Copperleaf - (3:26) - 177 plays
- Sturgeon Bay - (0:44) - 169 plays