18 Shouts - 84,988 Scrobbles
Dana Falconberry suffuses the majesty of nature in the orchestral pop-folk she elegantly crafts in Leelanau, her inaugural release for Oakland' Antenna Farm Records. Citing influences ranging from the prints of artist Gwen Frostic, the books of Willa Cather, and the stark, childs-eye beauty of the Swedish film Let The Right One In, Falconberry finds lyrical inspiration in her idyllic childhood retreats to the Great Lakes State’s Leelanau peninsula. The result is a set of eloquent verse reflecting upon the region to which she has returned almost every summer since she was born.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lake Charlevoix - (2:30) - 1,132 plays
- palmless - (4:06) - 1,062 plays
- Petoskey Stone - (5:13) - 751 plays
- Crooked River - (3:48) - 643 plays
- Birch Bark - (3:20) - 517 plays
- Please Sparrow - (3:12) - 441 plays
- Seven Hills - (2:55) - 453 plays
- Sleeping Bear - (1:48) - 395 plays
- Maple Leaf Red - (3:01) - 278 plays
- Copperleaf - (3:26) - 294 plays