16 Shouts - 62,977 Scrobbles
Dana Falconberry suffuses the majesty of nature in the orchestral pop-folk she elegantly crafts in Leelanau, her inaugural release for Oakland' Antenna Farm Records. Citing influences ranging from the prints of artist Gwen Frostic, the books of Willa Cather, and the stark, childs-eye beauty of the Swedish film Let The Right One In, Falconberry finds lyrical inspiration in her idyllic childhood retreats to the Great Lakes State’s Leelanau peninsula. The result is a set of eloquent verse reflecting upon the region to which she has returned almost every summer since she was born.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lake Charlevoix - (2:30) - 2,179 plays
- Petoskey Stone - (5:13) - 1,798 plays
- Birch Bark - (3:20) - 1,282 plays
- Crooked River - (3:48) - 1,205 plays
- Lake Charlievoix - (2:30) - 774 plays
- Please Sparrow - (3:12) - 788 plays
- Sleeping Bear - (1:48) - 699 plays
- Copperleaf - (3:26) - 689 plays
- Maple Leaf Red - (3:01) - 675 plays
- Blue Umbrella - (3:33) - 460 plays