85 Shouts - 1,589,009 Scrobbles
The late Dan Fogelberg (August 13, 1951, Peoria, Illinois – December 16, 2007, Deer Isle, Maine) was an American singer/songwriter who had several gold and platinum releases in the late 1970's and early 80's. During his solo career, under assistance of Eagles manager Irving Azoff, he rose to prominence and epitomized the soft rock 70s sound. He also voiced his concerns on social and ecological issues, including the No Nukes concerts, and worked in the studio with a diverse variety of musicians including Van Morrison, Joe Walsh, Tim Weisberg and Ricky Skaggs.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Longer - (3:15) - 9,127 plays
- Leader Of The Band - (4:16) - 8,269 plays
- Same Old Lang Syne - (5:19) - 7,892 plays
- Part Of The Plan - (3:18) - 3,001 plays
- Hard to Say - (3:59) - 2,829 plays
- Run for the Roses - (4:18) - 2,522 plays
- Heart Hotels - (4:13) - 2,123 plays
- Leader Of The Band/Washington Post March - (4:48) - 1,869 plays
- Rhythm of the Rain - (4:21) - 1,382 plays
- Make Love Stay - (4:31) - 1,429 plays