Damon Albarn & Michael Nyman
27 Shouts - 164,402 Scrobbles
Ravenous is the score for the film of the same name. It was written and performed by Damon Albarn and Michael Nyman (by agreement, Albarn credited first on the album and Nyman credited first on the film credits). The score was actually not a collaboration, according to Nyman: "Ravenous was a joint composition in the sense that Damon Albarn composed 60% of the tracks, and I did the rest." It features Nyman's first writing for banjo since his 1981 self-titled album.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Boyd's Journey - (3:03) - 170 plays
- Manifest Destiny - (5:21) - 103 plays
- End Titles - (5:00) - 114 plays
- Hail Columbia - (2:44) - 67 plays
- The Cave - (8:01) - 73 plays
- Weendigo Myth - (1:24) - 60 plays
- Cannibal Fantasy - (2:14) - 57 plays
- Colquhoun's Story - (4:44) - 85 plays
- Saveoursoulissa - (8:40) - 87 plays
- Welcome To Fort Spencer - (1:42) - 55 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online