27 Shouts - 6,203 Scrobbles
Kenji Suzuki (鈴木健二, Suzuki Kenji, born January 16, 1950, in Japan), popularly nicknamed Damo Suzuki (ダモ鈴木), is a singer probably best known for his membership in German krautrock group Can. Suzuki spent the late 1960s wandering around Europe, often busking, during which time he would only have been a teenager. When Malcolm Mooney left Can after recording their first album Monster Movie, Holger Czukay and Jaki Liebezeit encountered Suzuki singing on a street in Munich, Germany whilst the two were sitting outside at a street café.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Akino Aruhini - 41 plays
- Truck On Track - (6:25) - 23 plays
- Trailer II - 31 plays
- Give Me Your Soul - 34 plays
- Network - (7:06) - 29 plays
- I Pinched Myself - (5:11) - 28 plays
- No Matter - (5:46) - 24 plays
- Oh Yeah! - (7:29) - 25 plays
- 2nd Future Information - (3:21) - 18 plays
- Take Off Your Heavy Load - (12:01) - 17 plays