3,476 Shouts - 48,382,988 Scrobbles
Damien Rice (born December 7, 1973) is an Irish singer-songwriter. He was born in Dublin, Ireland, to George and Maureen Rice and was raised in Celbridge, County Kildare, Ireland. In March 1999 Damien moved to Tuscany, then travelled around Europe, busking the streets. He arrived back in Dublin a year later, with a clear head and full of ideas. Damien started playing and recording music with his first band, Juniper. After a few years he decided creatively it was not for him so he left the band (Newly named Bell X1) to start a solo career.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- 9 Crimes - (3:44) - 166,951 plays
- The Blower's Daughter - (4:44) - 129,930 plays
- Cannonball - (5:07) - 111,538 plays
- Delicate - (5:07) - 100,072 plays
- Volcano - (4:38) - 75,701 plays
- Amie - (4:36) - 43,724 plays
- Cold Water - (4:57) - 40,126 plays
- Older Chests - (4:42) - 36,366 plays
- I Remember - (5:29) - 32,943 plays
- Cheers Darlin' - (5:50) - 31,695 plays