3,482 Shouts - 48,458,020 Scrobbles
Damien Rice (born December 7, 1973) is an Irish singer-songwriter. He was born in Dublin, Ireland, to George and Maureen Rice and was raised in Celbridge, County Kildare, Ireland. In March 1999 Damien moved to Tuscany, then travelled around Europe, busking the streets. He arrived back in Dublin a year later, with a clear head and full of ideas. Damien started playing and recording music with his first band, Juniper. After a few years he decided creatively it was not for him so he left the band (Newly named Bell X1) to start a solo career.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- 9 Crimes - (3:44) - 154,850 plays
- The Blower's Daughter - (4:44) - 124,037 plays
- Cannonball - (5:07) - 105,631 plays
- Delicate - (5:07) - 102,170 plays
- Volcano - (4:38) - 68,676 plays
- Amie - (4:36) - 39,404 plays
- Older Chests - (4:42) - 35,095 plays
- Cold Water - (4:57) - 35,379 plays
- I Remember - (5:29) - 29,775 plays
- Cheers Darlin' - (5:50) - 28,655 plays