12 Shouts - 35,978 Scrobbles
Damian is a Canadian multi-instrumentalist who creates ambient/experimental works based mainly on solo guitar. He utilizes a wide range of sources to expand his sound which include a variety of percussive elements, piano, and field recordings. Past releases include a full length on the excellent Under The Spire imprint, and a 3″ EP on Standard Form. The latter being the first in a series of limited 3″ releases called “Rural Routes” that he is curating for the label.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A Wake Pattern - (5:59) - 162 plays
- Ground Truth - (10:24) - 154 plays
- Derechos - (6:22) - 146 plays
- Ridge and Furrow - (9:41) - 117 plays
- Court Whisperings - (7:12) - 81 plays
- Bell and Arc - (4:07) - 42 plays
- Ascent of the Past - (7:39) - 44 plays
- A Bow Echo - (6:09) - 55 plays
- Movement I - (10:29) - 36 plays
- Movement III - (2:58) - 38 plays