216 Shouts - 925,272 Scrobbles
Known as Los Angeles' "ambassador of boogie funk," DâM-FunK represents the citizens of the Funkmosphere. Headquartered in the Culver City section of L.A., DâM (pronounced 'dame' as in Damon) spent the last few years cultivating a musical renaissance rooted in the early-80's styles known as boogie, modern soul and electro-funk. As a DJ/selector, DâM-FunK attracts the most discerning boogie funk aficionados within driving distance of his storied Monday-night Funkmosphere parties. But it's not just collectors at the bar toasting to the melodic sounds.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mirrors - (3:20) - 592 plays
- Hood Pass Intact - (5:02) - 490 plays
- Searchin' 4 Funk's Future - (6:26) - 339 plays
- Come on Outside - (4:18) - 340 plays
- Let's Take Off (Far Away) - (6:04) - 295 plays
- Brookside Park - (9:50) - 286 plays
- 10 West - (5:55) - 425 plays
- (My Funk Goes) On & On - (4:06) - 316 plays
- The Sky Is Ours - (7:18) - 261 plays
- Love Is Here 2nite (I Can Feel It) - (5:00) - 233 plays