0 Shouts - 966,882 Scrobbles
Known as Los Angeles' "ambassador of boogie funk," DâM-FunK represents the citizens of the Funkmosphere. Headquartered in the Culver City section of L.A., DâM (pronounced 'dame' as in Damon) spent the last few years cultivating a musical renaissance rooted in the early-80's styles known as boogie, modern soul and electro-funk.Read More...
As a DJ/selector, DâM-FunK attracts the most discerning boogie funk aficionados within driving distance of his storied Monday-night Funkmosphere parties. But it's not just collectors at the bar toasting to the melodic sounds. Anyone who grooves to the likes of Slave, Aurra, early Prince, Prelude Records and the like, will get a dose of those groups' unknown contemporaries – more obscure but equally funk-worthy.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mirrors - 69,547 plays
- Searchin' 4 Funk's Future - 36,276 plays
- Hood Pass Intact - 41,113 plays
- Let's Take Off (Far Away) - 31,728 plays
- Night Stroll - 19,972 plays
- Come on Outside - 28,586 plays
- Brookside Park - 26,898 plays
- 10 West - 27,458 plays
- The Sky Is Ours - 24,722 plays
- Love Is Here 2nite (I Can Feel It) - 22,986 plays