0 Shouts - 1,111,015 Scrobbles
Known as Los Angeles' "ambassador of boogie funk," DâM-FunK represents the citizens of the Funkmosphere. Headquartered in the Culver City section of L.A., DâM (pronounced 'dame' as in Damon) spent the last few years cultivating a musical renaissance rooted in the early-80's styles known as boogie, modern soul and electro-funk.Read More...
As a DJ/selector, DâM-FunK attracts the most discerning boogie funk aficionados within driving distance of his storied Monday-night Funkmosphere parties. But it's not just collectors at the bar toasting to the melodic sounds. Anyone who grooves to the likes of Slave, Aurra, early Prince, Prelude Records and the like, will get a dose of those groups' unknown contemporaries – more obscure but equally funk-worthy.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mirrors - 73,988 plays
- Night Stroll - 31,984 plays
- Searchin' 4 Funk's Future - 37,374 plays
- Hood Pass Intact - 43,337 plays
- Let's Take Off (Far Away) - 32,731 plays
- Come on Outside - 29,450 plays
- Brookside Park - 27,725 plays
- 10 West - 28,238 plays
- The Sky Is Ours - 25,426 plays
- Love Is Here 2nite (I Can Feel It) - 23,666 plays