0 Shouts - 925,570 Scrobbles
Dallas Green (born September 29, 1980) is a Canadian singer-songwriter and musician, most notable for his work as guitarist and singer for the post-hardcore band Alexisonfire and his acoustic folk solo career under the pseudo-name City And Colour.Read More...
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsSo go on and I will refrain
And I'll keep on running this never ending race
Maybe next time will be the right time
And maybe next time will be your time
So save your scissors someone else's skin
- LyricsSo let's face it this was never what you wanted
But I know it's fun to pretend
Now blank stares and empty threats
Are all I have, they're all I have.
So drown me and if you can
- LyricsSo there goes my life,
Passing by with every exit sign.
It's been so long,
Sometimes I wonder how I will stay strong.
No sleep tonight,
- LyricsIf I was a simple man,
Would we still walk hand in hand?
If I suddenly went blind,
Would you still look in my eyes?
What happens when I grow old?
- LyricsYour words are like knives
They peel the skin and pierce my soul
Your body will learn to love
And now your heart may still let go
And I will blame myself
- So Low - 37,796 plays
- casey's song - 42,522 plays
- Sam Malone - 34,639 plays
- Urgency - 26,991 plays
- The Sleeping Sickness - 29,324 plays