52 Shouts - 91,429 Scrobbles
Dalis Car was a short lived collaboration between ex-Japan bassist/composer Mick Karn and Bauhaus vocalist Peter Murphy. The project resulted in one album in 1984, The Waking Hour on Beggars Banquet, featuring Paul Vincent Lawford on percussion, with the track "The Judgement Is The Mirror" released as a single. The album was a commercial failure having been unsuccessful and using almost 150% of the studio budget.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- His Box - (4:39) - 1,136 plays
- Artemis - (4:38) - 842 plays
- The Judgement Is The Mirror - (4:38) - 756 plays
- Create And Melt - (5:36) - 729 plays
- Cornwall Stone - (5:20) - 726 plays
- Moonlife - (4:56) - 699 plays
- Dali's Car - (5:12) - 416 plays
- Dalis Car - (5:12) - 447 plays
- King Cloud - (5:01) - 372 plays
- If You Go Away - (2:51) - 323 plays