172 Shouts - 1,611,401 Scrobbles
Dalida is a romanisation of داليدا naming at least two singers: 1) "Dalida" was a pseudonym of Iolanda Cristina Gigliotti (1933-1987), also known as يولاندا كريستينا جيجليوتي and, following French naturalisation, Yolanda Gigliotti, was a singer of Italian origin, who made her career in France. She received fifty-five gold records, and was the first female singer to get a diamond disc. Born on the 17th January 1933 in Shoubra, Cairo, Egypt, she was the child of an opera violinist, and was given singing lessons at an early age.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bang Bang - (3:25) - 13,014 plays
- Paroles Paroles - (4:04) - 2,693 plays
- LyricsIl venait d'avoir 18 ans
Il tait beau comme un enfant
Fort comme un homme
C'tait l't videmment
Et j'ai compt en le voyant
- Bambino - (3:32) - 2,004 plays
- Paroles, paroles - (4:02) - 2,224 plays
- Gigi L'Amoroso - (7:26) - 1,233 plays
- Salma Ya Salama - (4:37) - 1,865 plays
- Je Suis Malade - (4:15) - 1,320 plays
- Laissez-Moi Danser (Monday Tuesday) - (3:47) - 1,065 plays
- Gondolier - (2:58) - 820 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online