169 Shouts - 1,538,229 Scrobbles
Dalida is a romanisation of داليدا naming at least two singers: 1) "Dalida" was a pseudonym of Iolanda Cristina Gigliotti (1933-1987), also known as يولاندا كريستينا جيجليوتي and, following French naturalisation, Yolanda Gigliotti, was a singer of Italian origin, who made her career in France. She received fifty-five gold records, and was the first female singer to get a diamond disc. Born on the 17th January 1933 in Shoubra, Cairo, Egypt, she was the child of an opera violinist, and was given singing lessons at an early age.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bang Bang - (3:25) - 12,951 plays
- Paroles, paroles - (4:02) - 2,448 plays
- Paroles Paroles - (4:04) - 2,530 plays
- Il venait d'avoir 18 ans - (3:12) - 1,881 plays
- Bambino - (3:32) - 2,074 plays
- Gigi L'Amoroso - (7:26) - 1,318 plays
- Salma Ya Salama - (4:37) - 1,814 plays
- Gondolier - (2:58) - 1,019 plays
- Je Suis Malade - (4:15) - 1,680 plays
- Mourir Sur Scène - (5:27) - 1,125 plays