95 Shouts - 869,927 Scrobbles
Dakota Suite is not so much a band, more the brainchild of Chris Hooson, a social worker from England. He manages to hold down a full-time job while also producing some affecting music. Their early singles were compiled on an album entitled Alone with Everybody. It's been said before that his music is very informed by American Music Club and Red House Painters, and that is undeniably true of his 'singer-songwriter' material. This compilation is quite varied, with some singer-songwriter type material, slightly countrified rock, and some jazzy / classical instrumentals.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cataluña - (1:59) - 3,271 plays
- The Night Keeps Coming In - (1:46) - 2,015 plays
- Hands Swollen With Grace - (3:53) - 1,658 plays
- You Will Take All That I Love (with Quentin Sirjacq) - (4:18) - 1,133 plays
- matching eyes and hands - (1:17) - 1,384 plays
- One Day Without Harming You - (5:22) - 832 plays
- I See Your Tears - (4:47) - 676 plays
- This Failing Sea - (2:00) - 758 plays
- If You've Never Had To Run Away - (4:26) - 682 plays
- An Almost Silent Life - (2:34) - 592 plays