95 Shouts - 874,544 Scrobbles
Dakota Suite is not so much a band, more the brainchild of Chris Hooson, a social worker from England. He manages to hold down a full-time job while also producing some affecting music. Their early singles were compiled on an album entitled Alone with Everybody. It's been said before that his music is very informed by American Music Club and Red House Painters, and that is undeniably true of his 'singer-songwriter' material. This compilation is quite varied, with some singer-songwriter type material, slightly countrified rock, and some jazzy / classical instrumentals.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cataluña - (1:59) - 4,318 plays
- The Night Keeps Coming In - (1:46) - 2,241 plays
- You Will Take All That I Love (with Quentin Sirjacq) - (4:18) - 1,402 plays
- matching eyes and hands - (1:17) - 1,660 plays
- Hands Swollen With Grace - (3:53) - 1,595 plays
- One Day Without Harming You - (5:22) - 782 plays
- I See Your Tears - (4:47) - 621 plays
- If You've Never Had To Run Away - (4:26) - 663 plays
- An Almost Silent Life - (2:34) - 602 plays
- This Failing Sea - (2:00) - 711 plays