Dakota Suite & Emanuele Errante
24 Shouts - 129,628 Scrobbles
'The North Green Down’ was conceived when Dakota Suite founder Chris Hooson was on a holiday with his soon-to-be departed sister-in-law. The realization that those were the final moments he could spend with her brought a flood of inspiration for songs, which eventually wound up as this epic tribute. Here Hooson is accompanied by regular Dakota Suite collaborator David Darling and Emanuele Errante, who appeared on Hooson’s radar after contributing to the Dakota Suite remix album last year. Errante takes the fragile songs and adds a light dusting of subtle electronic treatment.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- the north green down - (77:16) - 652 plays
- Leegte - (2:36) - 445 plays
- A Hymn To Haruki Murakami - (2:35) - 444 plays
- Away From This Silence - (3:59) - 680 plays
- A Worn Out Life (With Cello) - (5:12) - 436 plays
- Le Viti Del Mondo - (5:23) - 440 plays
- The North Green Down III - (3:38) - 451 plays
- They Could Feel The End Of All Things - (3:43) - 364 plays
- Nobody Is Ever Safe - (1:47) - 345 plays
- A Loveless Moment - (6:03) - 349 plays