Dakota Suite & Emanuele Errante
24 Shouts - 102,076 Scrobbles
'The North Green Down’ was conceived when Dakota Suite founder Chris Hooson was on a holiday with his soon-to-be departed sister-in-law. The realization that those were the final moments he could spend with her brought a flood of inspiration for songs, which eventually wound up as this epic tribute. Here Hooson is accompanied by regular Dakota Suite collaborator David Darling and Emanuele Errante, who appeared on Hooson’s radar after contributing to the Dakota Suite remix album last year. Errante takes the fragile songs and adds a light dusting of subtle electronic treatment.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A Hymn To Haruki Murakami - (2:35) - 1,093 plays
- the north green down - (77:16) - 1,169 plays
- Leegte - (2:36) - 1,033 plays
- A Worn Out Life (With Cello) - (5:12) - 1,079 plays
- Away From This Silence - (3:59) - 948 plays
- Le Viti Del Mondo - (5:23) - 883 plays
- The North Green Down IV - (3:48) - 876 plays
- They Could Feel The End Of All Things - (3:43) - 765 plays
- The North Green Down II - (3:54) - 775 plays
- Nobody Is Ever Safe - (1:47) - 757 plays