91 Shouts - 826,033 Scrobbles
Dakota Suite is not so much a band, more the brainchild of Chris Hooson, a social worker from England. He manages to hold down a full-time job while also producing some affecting music. Their early singles were compiled on an album entitled Alone with Everybody. It's been said before that his music is very informed by American Music Club and Red House Painters, and that is undeniably true of his 'singer-songwriter' material. This compilation is quite varied, with some singer-songwriter type material, slightly countrified rock, and some jazzy / classical instrumentals.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hands Swollen With Grace - (3:53) - 1,605 plays
- One Day Without Harming You - (5:22) - 976 plays
- This Failing Sea - (2:00) - 1,022 plays
- I See Your Tears - (4:47) - 804 plays
- If You've Never Had To Run Away - (4:26) - 687 plays
- Never Much To Say - (3:33) - 515 plays
- A Quietly Gathering Tragedy - (3:38) - 716 plays
- All the Love I Had Was Not Enough - (1:13) - 512 plays
- Everything Lies - (2:41) - 527 plays
- An Almost Silent Life - (2:34) - 547 plays