131 Shouts - 534,611 Scrobbles
There are at least three artists that use the name "Dakota".
01. A pseudonym of Trance DJ Markus Schulz
02. An English Pop/Rock band
03. A melodic rock band active from the late 70's to early 80's. 01. Back as far as its turn-of-the-millennium origins, Markus' alter ego was always conceived as a channel through which he could explore the darker and more devoutly club side of his mind. "To me the audio that Dakota presents and the music which I put out under my own name stand totally apart. It's an entirely separate set of tempos, sound-ranges and FX rules.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Chinook (Uplifting Mix) - (3:00) - 570 plays
- Runaway - (7:23) - 1,219 plays
- Chinook - (4:18) - 437 plays
- Sin City (Rex Mundi Remix) - (5:15) - 401 plays
- Terrace 5 a.m. [Markus Schulz presents Dakota] [Mix Cut] - Album Mix - (2:53) - 356 plays
- Sin City - (5:52) - 369 plays
- Johnny The Fox (Barnes & Heatcliff Remix) - (3:19) - 421 plays
- Sinners - (1:07) - 442 plays
- Koolhaus - (7:23) - 296 plays
- Chinook (Original Mix) - (3:00) - 267 plays