45 Shouts - 136,401 Scrobbles
Daevid Allen (born Christopher David Allen on 13 January 1938 in Melbourne, Australia; died on 13 March 2015) was an Australian poet, guitarist, singer, composer and performance artist. He was one of the founders of the British progressive rock band Soft Machine in 1966. After recording just one album with the group, he became the founder/leader of Gong, which he left in 1973 to begin a solo career (though his first solo album, Banana Moon, was released in 1971 while he was still in the group).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Memories - (3:25) - 310 plays
- Stoned Innocent Frankenstein - (4:49) - 153 plays
- Time of Your Life - (3:27) - 176 plays
- Poet for Sale - (4:39) - 166 plays
- Euterpe Gratitude Piece - (9:50) - 112 plays
- Good Morning - (5:20) - 75 plays
- Untitled - (9:57) - 157 plays
- Why do We Treat Ourselves Like We Do - (6:51) - 125 plays
- Wise Man in Your Heart - (11:31) - 96 plays
- All I Want Is Out of Here - (4:50) - 125 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online