46 Shouts - 137,164 Scrobbles
Daevid Allen (born Christopher David Allen on 13 January 1938 in Melbourne, Australia; died on 13 March 2015) was an Australian poet, guitarist, singer, composer and performance artist. He was one of the founders of the British progressive rock band Soft Machine in 1966. After recording just one album with the group, he became the founder/leader of Gong, which he left in 1973 to begin a solo career (though his first solo album, Banana Moon, was released in 1971 while he was still in the group).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Memories - (3:25) - 437 plays
- Time of Your Life - (3:27) - 229 plays
- Poet for Sale - (4:39) - 218 plays
- Stoned Innocent Frankenstein - (4:49) - 193 plays
- Euterpe Gratitude Piece - (9:50) - 138 plays
- Why do We Treat Ourselves Like We Do - (6:51) - 151 plays
- Good Morning - (5:20) - 115 plays
- All I Want Is Out of Here - (4:50) - 171 plays
- Wise Man in Your Heart - (11:31) - 134 plays
- See You on the Moontower - (5:41) - 145 plays