33 Shouts - 130,840 Scrobbles
Daevid Allen was one of the founders of the British progressive rock band the Soft Machine in 1966. After recording just one album with the group, he became the founder/leader of Gong, which he left in 1973 to begin a solo career (though his first solo album, Banana Moon, was released in 1971 while he was still in the group). Allen explored his quirky, folky take on rock throughout the '70s and '80s on albums like 1976's Good Morning and 1983's Alien In New York.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Memories - (3:25) - 248 plays
- Stoned Innocent Frankenstein - (4:49) - 191 plays
- Poet for Sale - (4:39) - 215 plays
- Time of Your Life - (3:27) - 150 plays
- Flamenco Zero - (1:46) - 123 plays
- Why do We Treat Ourselves Like We Do - (6:51) - 126 plays
- All I Want Is Out of Here - (4:50) - 120 plays
- Euterpe Gratitude Piece - (9:50) - 103 plays
- Wise Man in Your Heart - (11:31) - 112 plays
- Untitled - (9:57) - 248 plays