33 Shouts - 132,474 Scrobbles
Daevid Allen was one of the founders of the British progressive rock band the Soft Machine in 1966. After recording just one album with the group, he became the founder/leader of Gong, which he left in 1973 to begin a solo career (though his first solo album, Banana Moon, was released in 1971 while he was still in the group). Allen explored his quirky, folky take on rock throughout the '70s and '80s on albums like 1976's Good Morning and 1983's Alien In New York.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Memories - (3:25) - 242 plays
- Stoned Innocent Frankenstein - (4:49) - 151 plays
- Poet for Sale - (4:39) - 169 plays
- Time of Your Life - (3:27) - 136 plays
- Euterpe Gratitude Piece - (9:50) - 104 plays
- Good Morning - (5:20) - 75 plays
- Untitled - (9:57) - 175 plays
- Wise Man in Your Heart - (11:31) - 90 plays
- All I Want Is Out of Here - (4:50) - 97 plays
- Fred the Fish - (2:32) - 90 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online