33 Shouts - 131,132 Scrobbles
Daevid Allen was one of the founders of the British progressive rock band the Soft Machine in 1966. After recording just one album with the group, he became the founder/leader of Gong, which he left in 1973 to begin a solo career (though his first solo album, Banana Moon, was released in 1971 while he was still in the group). Allen explored his quirky, folky take on rock throughout the '70s and '80s on albums like 1976's Good Morning and 1983's Alien In New York.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Memories - (3:25) - 225 plays
- Stoned Innocent Frankenstein - (4:49) - 145 plays
- Poet for Sale - (4:39) - 162 plays
- Time of Your Life - (3:27) - 142 plays
- Euterpe Gratitude Piece - (9:50) - 107 plays
- Wise Man in Your Heart - (11:31) - 104 plays
- Untitled - (9:57) - 187 plays
- All I Want Is Out of Here - (4:50) - 100 plays
- Why do We Treat Ourselves Like We Do - (6:51) - 97 plays
- Only Make Love If You Want To - (5:37) - 106 plays