234 Shouts - 948,387 Scrobbles
Δαιμόνια Νύμφη (Romanized: Daemonia Nymphe) is a greek folk band established in Athens, Greece in 1994 by Spyros Giasafakis and Evi Stergiou. The band's music is modeled after ancient greek music and is often categorized as ethereal, neoclassical darkwave, neofolk or gothic.
Daemonia Nymphe uses authentic instruments, including lyra, varvitos, krotala, pandoura and double flute, which are made by the Greek master Nicholas Brass.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dance of the Satyrs - (4:06) - 3,918 plays
- Daemonos - (2:44) - 3,709 plays
- Nocturnal Hekate - (3:20) - 1,957 plays
- Hymn to Bacchus - (7:26) - 1,962 plays
- Message Horn's Enchanting Echo - (2:17) - 1,828 plays
- Thracian Gaia - (4:29) - 2,198 plays
- Summoning Divine Selene - (3:20) - 1,921 plays
- Ida's Dactyls - (4:04) - 1,618 plays
- Deo's Erotas - (4:26) - 1,979 plays
- Hades - (2:23) - 1,460 plays