230 Shouts - 922,890 Scrobbles
Δαιμόνια Νύμφη (Romanized: Daemonia Nymphe) is a greek folk band established in Athens, Greece in 1994 by Spyros Giasafakis and Evi Stergiou. The band's music is modeled after ancient greek music and is often categorized as ethereal, neoclassical darkwave, neofolk or gothic.
Daemonia Nymphe uses authentic instruments, including lyra, varvitos, krotala, pandoura and double flute, which are made by the Greek master Nicholas Brass.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dance of the Satyrs - (4:06) - 3,710 plays
- Daemonos - (2:44) - 4,015 plays
- Nocturnal Hekate - (3:20) - 2,107 plays
- Hymn to Bacchus - (7:26) - 1,781 plays
- Message Horn's Enchanting Echo - (2:17) - 1,815 plays
- Summoning Divine Selene - (3:20) - 1,720 plays
- Ida's Dactyls - (4:04) - 1,680 plays
- Thracian Gaia - (4:29) - 2,191 plays
- Deo's Erotas - (4:26) - 2,060 plays
- Mouson - (3:53) - 1,571 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online