226 Shouts - 858,614 Scrobbles
Δαιμόνια Νύμφη (Romanized: Daemonia Nymphe) is a greek folk band established in Athens, Greece in 1994 by Spyros Giasafakis and Evi Stergiou. The band's music is modeled after ancient greek music and is often categorized as ethereal, neoclassical darkwave, neofolk or gothic.
Daemonia Nymphe uses authentic instruments, including lyra, varvitos, krotala, pandoura and double flute, which are made by the Greek master Nicholas Brass.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Daemonos - (2:44) - 5,058 plays
- Dance of the Satyrs - (4:06) - 4,124 plays
- Message Horn's Enchanting Echo - (2:17) - 2,045 plays
- Summoning Divine Selene - (3:20) - 2,105 plays
- Hymn to Bacchus - (7:26) - 2,212 plays
- Nocturnal Hekate - (3:20) - 2,667 plays
- Ida's Dactyls - (4:04) - 2,221 plays
- Mouson - (3:53) - 2,006 plays
- Hades - (2:23) - 1,988 plays
- Nymphs of the Seagod Nereus - (4:50) - 1,796 plays