226 Shouts - 871,975 Scrobbles
Δαιμόνια Νύμφη (Romanized: Daemonia Nymphe) is a greek folk band established in Athens, Greece in 1994 by Spyros Giasafakis and Evi Stergiou. The band's music is modeled after ancient greek music and is often categorized as ethereal, neoclassical darkwave, neofolk or gothic.
Daemonia Nymphe uses authentic instruments, including lyra, varvitos, krotala, pandoura and double flute, which are made by the Greek master Nicholas Brass.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Daemonos - (2:44) - 4,926 plays
- Dance of the Satyrs - (4:06) - 4,066 plays
- Hymn to Bacchus - (7:26) - 2,173 plays
- Message Horn's Enchanting Echo - (2:17) - 1,890 plays
- Summoning Divine Selene - (3:20) - 2,029 plays
- Nocturnal Hekate - (3:20) - 2,640 plays
- Ida's Dactyls - (4:04) - 2,135 plays
- Mouson - (3:53) - 1,960 plays
- Nymphs of the Seagod Nereus - (4:50) - 1,721 plays
- Hades - (2:23) - 1,856 plays