227 Shouts - 888,395 Scrobbles
Δαιμόνια Νύμφη (Romanized: Daemonia Nymphe) is a greek folk band established in Athens, Greece in 1994 by Spyros Giasafakis and Evi Stergiou. The band's music is modeled after ancient greek music and is often categorized as ethereal, neoclassical darkwave, neofolk or gothic.
Daemonia Nymphe uses authentic instruments, including lyra, varvitos, krotala, pandoura and double flute, which are made by the Greek master Nicholas Brass.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dance of the Satyrs - (4:06) - 3,865 plays
- Daemonos - (2:44) - 4,649 plays
- Message Horn's Enchanting Echo - (2:17) - 1,844 plays
- Hymn to Bacchus - (7:26) - 1,968 plays
- Nocturnal Hekate - (3:20) - 2,293 plays
- Summoning Divine Selene - (3:20) - 1,831 plays
- Ida's Dactyls - (4:04) - 1,944 plays
- Mouson - (3:53) - 1,792 plays
- Thracian Gaia - (4:29) - 2,507 plays
- Nemesis Rhamnousia - (3:11) - 2,225 plays