37 Shouts - 276,460 Scrobbles
There are at least six artists that use the name Dada: a '90s USA rock band, an English dance artist named Matti Schwartz, a '70s Japanese electronic band, and a short-lived Jazz-fusion band in 1970, MC/producer and Lithuanian rapper/ (1) Dada - USA rock band:
In 1992, Dada exploded on the scene with their critically acclaimed debut release Puzzle on Miles Copeland’s now defunct IRS Records. The single "Dizz Knee Land" set the alternative radio movement - just then hitting its stride - on fire, and quickly migrated to mainstream rock and pop stations.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dizz Knee Land - (6:40) - 1,520 plays
- Dim - (4:20) - 402 plays
- Dorina - (6:04) - 279 plays
- Here Today, Gone Tomorrow - (4:41) - 259 plays
- Surround - (3:37) - 251 plays
- Mary Sunshine Rain - (4:38) - 220 plays
- Dog - (4:12) - 272 plays
- Posters - (4:05) - 218 plays
- Timothy - (3:59) - 203 plays
- Moon - (5:17) - 196 plays