16 Shouts - 825,885 Scrobbles
Da Lata was originally founded by musician and producer Chris Franck and DJ Patrick Forge in the summer of 1996. The idea for the project was to blend afro-brazilian influences with modern dance sensibility incorporating both acoustic and electronic elements in the music. Early experimentation came in the form of remixes rather than original material which proved to be a great way of honing the sound and at the same time gave exposure to the name.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Pra Manha - (5:09) - 4,748 plays
- Cores - (3:28) - 2,185 plays
- Beija Flor - (5:32) - 895 plays
- Ponteio - (5:34) - 721 plays
- Ponteio (Bonus Beats) - (1:23) - 566 plays
- Distracted Minds - (3:51) - 954 plays
- Binti - (5:51) - 548 plays
- Places We Go - (4:18) - 317 plays
- Ronco Da Cuica - (11:20) - 303 plays
- Rain Song - (4:25) - 259 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online