16 Shouts - 810,219 Scrobbles
Da Lata was originally founded by musician and producer Chris Franck and DJ Patrick Forge in the summer of 1996. The idea for the project was to blend afro-brazilian influences with modern dance sensibility incorporating both acoustic and electronic elements in the music. Early experimentation came in the form of remixes rather than original material which proved to be a great way of honing the sound and at the same time gave exposure to the name.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Pra Manha - (5:09) - 4,196 plays
- Cores - (3:28) - 2,154 plays
- Beija Flor - (5:32) - 854 plays
- Ponteio - (5:34) - 869 plays
- Ponteio (Bonus Beats) - (1:23) - 672 plays
- Distracted Minds - (3:51) - 958 plays
- Binti - (5:51) - 629 plays
- Places We Go - (4:18) - 479 plays
- Alice (No Pais Da Malandragem) - (3:53) - 310 plays
- Ronco Da Cuica - (11:20) - 295 plays