16 Shouts - 821,999 Scrobbles
Da Lata was originally founded by musician and producer Chris Franck and DJ Patrick Forge in the summer of 1996. The idea for the project was to blend afro-brazilian influences with modern dance sensibility incorporating both acoustic and electronic elements in the music. Early experimentation came in the form of remixes rather than original material which proved to be a great way of honing the sound and at the same time gave exposure to the name.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Pra Manha - (5:09) - 4,623 plays
- Cores - (3:28) - 2,238 plays
- Beija Flor - (5:32) - 815 plays
- Ponteio - (5:34) - 763 plays
- Ponteio (Bonus Beats) - (1:23) - 568 plays
- Distracted Minds - (3:51) - 1,135 plays
- Binti - (5:51) - 557 plays
- Places We Go - (4:18) - 350 plays
- Ronco Da Cuica - (11:20) - 283 plays
- Alice (No Pais Da Malandragem) - (3:53) - 259 plays