0 Shouts - 12,305 Scrobbles
DOPO is a Portuguese psych/freak folk band formed in late 2004 around Oporto, Portugal.Read More...
DOPO began to record improvisations using many instruments, including toys, singing bowl and organs.
The first result of the many homemade recordings they've made is on "Last Blues, To Be Read Someday", an EP released in December 2005 on Portuguese netlabel Test Tube.
January 2007 saw them releasing another record, "For the Entrance of the Sun", this time a full length, again on test tube and on CD-R label Lovers&Lollypops.
"Crossing Birds" album (November 2007) was released on Foxglove.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Exotica whores - 693 plays
- The Crowd of Little Men - 482 plays
- Here in the day's after-glow - 556 plays
- Crossing birds - 505 plays
- Seaweed - 468 plays
- All the Mountains Are Dancing; Are Dancing! - 507 plays
- youth's first fiery glow - 453 plays
- Hidden stars - 488 plays
- For the entrance of the sun (pt. I) - 460 plays
- the seed that makes a forest - 415 plays