15 Shouts - 93,087 Scrobbles
Born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area, Dean J. Grenier A.K.A DJG landed in the world of Dubstep in 2007 with his first 12” “Shadow Skanking” b/w “Joyful Sound” on Narco.Hz. Immediate support on Rinse FM and in the clubs from DJ’s like N-Type propelled DJG to the forefront of American dubstep producers early in his career. DJG’s production style is richly melodic, emotive while full of groove and energy.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Here Come The Dark Lights - (3:11) - 786 plays
- Say Something - (4:49) - 576 plays
- Rivet - (5:09) - 428 plays
- Automatic - (6:27) - 126 plays
- SCREWBALL - (5:05) - 108 plays
- Breathing - (5:06) - 78 plays
- NYC - (6:56) - 81 plays
- Duality - (6:58) - 55 plays
- Obsessed - (5:08) - 56 plays
- The Gate - (6:02) - 53 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online