15 Shouts - 90,284 Scrobbles
Born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area, Dean J. Grenier A.K.A DJG landed in the world of Dubstep in 2007 with his first 12” “Shadow Skanking” b/w “Joyful Sound” on Narco.Hz. Immediate support on Rinse FM and in the clubs from DJ’s like N-Type propelled DJG to the forefront of American dubstep producers early in his career. DJG’s production style is richly melodic, emotive while full of groove and energy.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Here Come The Dark Lights - (3:11) - 1,301 plays
- Say Something - (4:49) - 890 plays
- Rivet - (5:09) - 872 plays
- Breathing - (5:06) - 188 plays
- Automatic - (6:27) - 148 plays
- SCREWBALL - (5:05) - 173 plays
- Putney Says - (5:56) - 85 plays
- Obsessed - (5:08) - 78 plays
- The Gate - (6:02) - 104 plays
- Shadow Skanking - (4:43) - 115 plays