Curiosity, the will to innovate, and a great deal of research are the hallmarks of the work by Paulo Braga, also known as DJ Roots. In 2001, Roots began a DJ course at the Pragatecno - an electronic music organization founded in 1998 located in northeastern Brazil. There, he developed a DJing style that highlights jazzy, funky, and soulful sounds while still integrating the scope of drum & bass.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sorriso de flor - (6:05) - 196 plays
- All Clear - (5:37) - 133 plays
- Rush Me - 3 plays
- Soriso de Flor - (5:11) - 2 plays
- Sorriso de Flor (VIP) - (5:36) - 9 plays
- Rush Me ( Feat Sopheye ) - 1 plays
- Rush Me (Feat Sopheye) - (5:40) - 1 plays
- Dj Roots - Booh! Drum and Bass Sessions Vol.2 - (52:35) - 1 plays
- Kidnapping - (6:36) - 1 plays
- Sorriso de Flor (feat. Rafael Pond) - (6:03) - 10 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online