Quickie Mart got his start in the smoke filled, late night bar scene of New Orleans just prior to Hurricane Katrina. Since then, he has relocated to Los Angeles, toured the world, recorded numerous projects, and still manages to play in his hometown at a minimum of once a month. Quickie’s accolades include playing large events like SXSW, Vegoose, and Zen Festival. He has been featured twice at the New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival, three years at Voodoo Music Festival, and five years in a row at Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mashed Taters - (5:12) - 1 plays
- Gas, Grass, or Mash, No One Rides For Free - (4:16) - 1 plays
- The Monster Mashup - (5:31) - 1 plays
- Movemeant - "Higher (Breath)" - (1:06) - 1 plays
- My Mash Up Brings All The Girls To The Yard - (3:12) - 1 plays
- Ask Ya Momma an Nem - (67:48) - 1 plays
- Shake Them Thighs, Drop That Mash - (4:18) - 1 plays
- Mash Shaking Champ - (2:18) - 1 plays
- Blue Schollars - "Frewheelin' " - (1:11) - 1 plays
- Vast Aire and Mighty Mi - "The Workover" - (2:19) - 1 plays