4 Shouts - 6,948 Scrobbles
DJ DOOM beats the foundation of our culture. Vinyl, breaks, drums, pads, MPCs, SPs. In this era of the laptop digital, He brings a timeless hip hop style back to production. A dedicated beat craftsman, DJ DOOM works solid drums with samples and live instruments to perfection. His beats knock no matter what he's using to produce - but he's known to kill it on the MPC 4000 and the SP 1200. He was born and raised in Brooklyn N.Y.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Flood (feat. Blak Philly) - (3:21) - 30 plays
- Hey Young World (feat. Blacastan) - (3:41) - 14 plays
- Intro - (0:33) - 11 plays
- Rookies (feat. Krumbsnatcha, Reks And J-Ro (Alkaholiks)) [Explicit] - (3:33) - 15 plays
- Flood (feat. Blak Philly) [Explicit] - (3:21) - 26 plays
- Turn It Up (feat. Lex Boogs, Wordsworth And Tableek (Maspyke)) [Explicit] - (3:05) - 18 plays
- Hitman 4 Hire (feat. Blaq Poet And Blacastan) [Explicit] - (2:35) - 13 plays
- Double Trouble (feat. Craig G And Thomas Handsome) [Explicit] - (2:24) - 15 plays
- Classic Hip-Hop (feat. Prince Po And Large Professor) [Explicit] - (2:44) - 27 plays
- Self Worth (feat. John Robinson) - (3:31) - 8 plays