4 Shouts - 8,970 Scrobbles
DJ DOOM beats the foundation of our culture. Vinyl, breaks, drums, pads, MPCs, SPs. In this era of the laptop digital, He brings a timeless hip hop style back to production. A dedicated beat craftsman, DJ DOOM works solid drums with samples and live instruments to perfection. His beats knock no matter what he's using to produce - but he's known to kill it on the MPC 4000 and the SP 1200. He was born and raised in Brooklyn N.Y.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Flood (feat. Blak Philly) - (3:21) - 14 plays
- Double Trouble (feat. Craig G And Thomas Handsome) - (2:24) - 9 plays
- Here We Go (feat. Granddaddy I.U. And Cymarshall Law) - (3:03) - 14 plays
- Classic Hip-Hop (feat. Prince Po And Large Professor) - (2:44) - 9 plays
- Hey Young World (feat. Blacastan) - (3:41) - 12 plays
- Betta My Self (feat. Blacastan) - (3:02) - 7 plays
- Intro - (0:33) - 7 plays
- Self Worth (feat. John Robinson) - (3:31) - 9 plays
- U Belong 2 Me (feat. Nutso And Amber Ojeda) - (2:39) - 19 plays
- Hitman 4 Hire (feat. Blaq Poet And Blacastan) - (2:35) - 4 plays