0 Shouts - 4,304 Scrobbles
DJ Dole, a.k.a. Colin Domigan, is a DJ from Aoelis, Mars, and currently resides in Burlington Vermont, playing in some kid's basement with a dying laptop. He uses digital sampling and looping to create mash-ups, and remixes them live and adds other instruments into the mix either through VSTs or his Korg DS-10 Snyth. He also has an Akai MPD24 Midi controller in his arsenal, as well as a good stack of Daft Punk CDs.Read More...
His signature "Dole" hat came from a costume that he made one Halloween to be a trucker, and bought the hat on a whim. He DJed his first gig with the hat months later, and the name stuck. He released a "A vs. B" mashup album titled "The DJ Dole LP - FacE to FacE," an idea that Eminem and Eazy-E would "rap battle" over daft punk songs. It turned out to include that idea, as well as samples from other artists, such as The Postal Service, Justice, Missy Elliot, Biggie, Ratatat and Prince.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Face To Face Without Gangs - 745 plays
- Digital Party and Bullshit Love - 528 plays
- Girl Talk Sucks - 511 plays
- Humans Just Lose It After All - 369 plays
- Made In Japan - 361 plays
- My Name Is Bilar (Ratatattack Pt. 1) - 319 plays
- Bastard O'Riley - 328 plays
- Take On Dre - 331 plays
- First Friday 40 oz. - 194 plays
- Drugs '99 (Ratatattack Pt. 2) - 187 plays