0 Shouts - 46,983 Scrobbles
There are two group who go by the nameRead More...
1) A house collective from Germany
2) An alias of Dick Bruin, producer of experimental hard electronics from The Netherlands.
1) DBN, a mash-up of three artists, musicians and dj’s, which are disposed to rough up the worlds electronic scene. With their musical background and experience of djing for over 15 years, they started together to produce own tracks in 2004. Their unique sound is only one reason why their tracks get very well received trough out the industry and the crowd on the dance floor all over the world.
In 2007, their remix for John Dahlbacks “Everywhere” has been acclaimed worldwide by DJ’s like Axwell, Eric Prydz, David Guetta, Eric Morillo, Roger Sanchez, Michael Gray, Steve Angello, Sebastian Ingrosso, Tom Novy and can be found in radio-playlists of big names like Pete Tong (BBC 1), Eddie Thoneick (Radio FG) or Joachim Garraud (Radio FG).
And finally, the massive breakthrough single “The Nighttrain” (feat. Kadoc) creates a giant hype around DBN. Not only its dark phatt bassline with the typical grooves are making this record a real big one. It’s moreover the massive support by worlds leading DJs and international releases on labels like WePLAY, Ministry Of Sound, Paradise, Joia, Pickadoll, Defected, Positiva, Kontor, Ultra Records, Time Records and many more.
After several productions and remixes for artists like Sebastian Ingrosso, EDX, Eddie Thoneick, Roger Sanchez, Bob Sinclar, Erick Morillo, Dirty South, Steve Angello & Laidback Luke, Norman Doray & Tristan Garner or Haji & Emanuel, DBN pops up again with their single “Asteroidz” that was re-released in 2009 on Yoshitoshi Recordings, their first WePLAY release “Stars” (in collaboration with Tommy Trash & Michael Feiner) and the club banger “Jack Is Back” (4 weeks #01 at German Dance Charts).
Also their current single “My Belief” (together with Syke‘n’Sugarstarr & Cosmo Klein) works really well at the German Dance Charts. Furthermore the cooperation with the Australian producer Neon Stereo "Delta" gets massive support from DJ's around the world.
Moreover the guys are working right now on several remixes e.g. Albin Myers, Wippenberg or 2raumwohnung and different co-op’s with Patric la Funk or Tommy Trash.
DBN loves you!
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Chicago - 2,845 plays
- Stars (DBN Mix) - 1,956 plays
- Jack is Back - 3,118 plays
- All My Life - 3,149 plays
- Gotta Get Thru This 2015 (feat. Oni Sky) - 1,540 plays
- Chicago (Tristan Garner French School Remix) - 1,882 plays
- Jack Is Back (Original Mix) - 1,953 plays
- Jack Is Back (Albin Myers Remix) - 1,566 plays
- Jack is Back (Radio Edit) - 1,419 plays
- Chicago (Erick Decks Remix) - 1,154 plays