6 Shouts - 27,556 Scrobbles
Fettes Brot has sometimes used the pseudonym D.O.C.H.! ("doch" is a German word meaning "yet", "to the contrary", and "but", amongst other things) to publish songs which would not be suitable for the Hip Hop genre (compare Sascha Schmitz's alias, Dick Brave). This began with a big PR gag: in January 2006, Fettes Brot announced that they had signed the "Power pop" band D.O.C.H.! to their label. The band was to consist of three 17-year-old Berliners named Boy, Paolo, and Typ. News followed promising a first single and a Hungarian tour in April, and the release of an album in September.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Was In Der Zeitung Steht - (1:54) - 220 plays
- Was in Der Zertung Steht - (3:21) - 151 plays
- D.O.C.H.! - Was in der Zeitung steht - (1:57) - 17 plays
- Trotzdem - (4:47) - 16 plays
- Chuperlika - (5:38) - 1 plays
- Magic Horses - (4:32) - 1 plays
- The Monkey - (3:22) - 1 plays
- D.O.C.H.L. - Was in Der Zertung Steht - (0:31) - 1 plays
- Svonija Svonija - (6:24) - 1 plays
- Chasing Grasshoppers - (4:02) - 1 plays