483 Shouts - 1,220,850 Scrobbles
Dødheimsgard (sometimes shortened as DHG) was originally a Norwegian black metal band formed in 1994, but 1999's 666 International saw them shift towards a more experimental, avant-garde/industrial black metal style. They went through some line-up changes, replacing Aldrahn, Zweizz and Czral. "Dødheimsgard" is a conjunction of three words: Død which means death, heim which means home and gard which means (at least in this context) mansion. A natural translation into English would be "Mansion of Death", alternatively Realm of the Dead/Death.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Love Divine - (1:03) - 3,873 plays
- Aphelion Void - (15:13) - 4,203 plays
- God Protocol Axiom - (13:12) - 3,543 plays
- The Unlocking - (11:44) - 3,249 plays
- Architect of Darkness - (11:58) - 3,036 plays
- Blue Moon Duel - (14:20) - 2,639 plays
- Ion Storm - (4:19) - 949 plays
- Vendetta Assassin - (4:29) - 874 plays
- The Snuff Dreams Are Made Of - (4:53) - 775 plays
- Dushman - (0:54) - 772 plays