429 Shouts - 1,130,133 Scrobbles
Dødheimsgard (sometimes shortened as DHG) was originally a Norwegian black metal band formed in 1994, but 1999's 666 International saw them shift towards a more experimental, avant-garde/industrial black metal style. They went through some line-up changes, replacing Aldrahn, Zweizz and Czral. "Dødheimsgard" is a conjunction of three words: Død which means death, heim which means home and gard which means (at least in this context) mansion. A natural translation into English would be "Mansion of Death", alternatively Realm of the Dead/Death.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ion Storm - (4:19) - 842 plays
- Intro - (0:59) - 786 plays
- Vendetta Assassin - (4:29) - 667 plays
- Carpet Bombing - (2:25) - 569 plays
- The Snuff Dreams Are Made Of - (4:53) - 678 plays
- Final Conquest - (5:57) - 542 plays
- Dushman - (0:54) - 606 plays
- Jesu blod - (4:43) - 570 plays
- Regno Potiri - (10:19) - 528 plays
- Sonar Bliss - (7:39) - 523 plays