92 Shouts - 297,180 Scrobbles
Dávila 666 is a mutant band composed from the remains of many other boricua underground bands. They formed in the summer of 2005, when Sir Charles became tired of the projects he was involved in and wanted to play something simple and crude. AJ (bass and vocals) teamed up to create a spontaneous sound without fuss. They were later joined by other virtuosos of music and decided to follow the path of their idols: Iggy, Otis, Dolls, Spector, Dead Boys and write about things about things like the ghetto, love, sex, drugs, fucking and even wolves and alleys (obviously!).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Callejón - (4:10) - 210 plays
- Basura - (3:27) - 214 plays
- Obsesionao - (3:40) - 216 plays
- Esa Nena Nunca Regreso - (2:42) - 251 plays
- Yo Seria Otro - (3:07) - 126 plays
- Tu - (4:11) - 119 plays
- Mala - (1:44) - 137 plays
- Eso Que Me Haces - (2:12) - 96 plays
- Nueva Localización - (3:21) - 145 plays
- Patitas - (2:01) - 93 plays