Czech Philharmonic Chamber Orchestra
9 Shouts - 244,333 Scrobbles
Czech Philharmonic Chamber Orchestra was formed in 1977 by Pavel Prantl and colleagues from the Czech Philharmonic Orchestra and today encompasses musicians from both the Czech Philharmonic and Prague Radio Symphony Orchestra. The ensemble debuted successfully under a series of internationally respected conductors including Josef Suk, Václav Neumann and Libor Pešek, though in general performs without conductor.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Silent Hill 2® - (2:57) - 672 plays
- The Elder Scrolls® IV: Oblivion™ - (9:15) - 861 plays
- Battlefield - (6:41) - 672 plays
- World of Warcraft® - (7:39) - 484 plays
- Kingdom Hearts™ - (4:40) - 427 plays
- Halo® - (7:27) - 383 plays
- Castlevania - (6:53) - 405 plays
- Sonic the Hedgehog™ - (6:40) - 267 plays
- Guild Wars - (6:57) - 329 plays
- Crono Cross® - (4:44) - 280 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online