Cyril Ritchard was born in Australia in 1897. Over the years he and his wife Madge Elliott became the most successful theatrical and dance team of the early nineteen hundreds. Cyril went on to star in theater around the world and made a name for himself with the portrayal of Captain Hook with Mary Martin in Peter Pan for which he won the Antoinette Perry Award. He starred in "The Roar Of The Greasepaint The Smell Of The Crowd" with Anthony Newley on Broadway. Starred in "Dearest Enemy", "La Pericole", "Rosalinda", "Sugar" with Robert Morris.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Finale (Reprises) (From "Peter Pan") - (6:57) - 26 plays
- Hook's Tango - (1:30) - 14 plays
- Tarantella - (1:00) - 9 plays
- Captain Hook's Waltz - (2:53) - 12 plays
- Oh, My Mysterious Lady - (3:30) - 5 plays
- Finale: I've Gotta Crow (Reprise); Tender Shepherd (Reprise); I Won't Grow Up (Reprise); Never Never Land (Reprise) - (6:57) - 6 plays
- Never Never Land - (3:25) - 2 plays
- Things To Remember (Reprise) - (1:58) - 2 plays
- Wendy - (2:37) - 2 plays
- Hooks Tango - (1:27) - 2 plays