28 Shouts - 119,056 Scrobbles
There are at least three artists that use the name "Cynthia" 1. Cynthia Torres, better known as Cynthia is an Hispanic-American Freestyle music singer of Puerto Rican descent. She began her career at the age of sixteen singing in a group with future fellow freestyle artist Sa-Fire, who landed Cynthia an audition for a record producer. Two weeks later, she landed a contract for MicMac Records. In her first (eponymous) album, Cynthia hit it big in 1990 with the classic club hits “Change On Me”, and “Endless Nights”.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWhen we met, it all happened so fast,
You said you loved me and that it would last,
But now it seems that it was all a lie,
And all my love for you will soon pass you by.
My love for you will never be the same,
- LyricsThe sun went down and the night came through.
While my heart still laid deep inside for you.
Wishing and hoping for just one more try.
I refuse to wave the love we shared good-bye.
But it's not to late, no need to make you wait.
I still remember the first time
You've said that you love me
You held me in your arms and said
You never ever leave me
- Love Me Tonight - (3:52) - 74 plays
- Thief Of Hearts - (4:03) - 71 plays
- Endless Nights - (4:10) - 71 plays
- Dreamboy/Dreamgirl - (6:00) - 50 plays
- Thief of Heart - (4:01) - 57 plays
- Si No Estas Conmigo - (3:15) - 69 plays
- Dans Mon Monde - (3:10) - 100 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online